At All House Clearances, we provide fast, cheap and local junk removal services to homes and businesses across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. All-in-one full service means we do all the lifting, loading, disposal with no extra fees. Our staff are well trained and are always ready to go the extra mile. If you are looking for a reliable, responsible, reputable junk removal service provider, look no further, let us take the burden off your shoulders.
What Kind of Rubbish We Deal With?
- Yard waste
- Construction Debris
We Care Deeply About Our Planet and Community. We Make Sure That:
1) any hazardous waste will be disposed of at government approved transfer stations properly;
2) any items in good condition will be donated to local charities;
3) paper, plastic, glass or metal items will be recycled to reduce unnecessary consumption of new raw materials;
4) we can also arrange for the treatment of food and garden waste collected for composting.
Why Our Clients Trust Us?
- Quick Turnaround Time: We know that time is valuable. Our local team can be dispatched on the same day and you can count on us if you are short on time or you want a quick rubbish removal service with minimum disruption on your premises.
- Eco-Friendly Practices: We ensure that every unwanted item we pick up from your facility is properly disposed of. If we do not recycle them, with your permission, we donate them if they are still in good condition.
- Licensed Waste Carrier: We adhere to safety and health procedures for removal and disposal of any hazardous waste.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: All of our services come with a total satisfaction guarantee. If by any chance you are not satisfied with our rubbish removal services, give us a call and we will dispatch another team to fix things up.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We are a licensed waste carrier and we take care of all types of non-hazardous as well as hazardous (including biohazardous) waste, including:
- Builders /repairs /construction/ demolition / DIY waste – like kitchen and bathroom rip out, drywall, doors
- Plasterboard – this must be separately bagged please
- Bric-a-brac & general bulky junk – boxes, books, tools, clothes, toys, packaging materials
- Furniture – sofa, mattress, armchair, cupboard, filing cabinets
- Garden waste – branches, cut grass, leaves, soil, old pots, lawn mower, garden furniture
- Wood – fence panels, wood flooring, plywood, doors, garden dates, garden sheds, plasterboard
- Flooring – underlay, carpet tiles, carpet, laminate
- Appliances – like dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, computer, flat screen TV/monitor, lamp, fridge
- Hazardous or biohazardous waste – asbestos, oil, petrol, diesel, gas bottles, clinical waste, batteries, animal excrement, bird droppings, tyres or paint.
We take waste to government approved transfer stations, licensed commercial recycling facilities and disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner.
The cost for the rubbish removal vary based on the type of the rubbish, volume of the waste, weight of the waste. With well-trained and experienced staff, we are confident that we can beat our competitors in terms of speed, service quality, efficiency and effectiveness, and therefore, offering the best price value to our customers.